Thursday, March 10, 2011

SPARE TIME



A Self Portrait?
Yes, that was my original intention. I used an old photo I found of myself. Cut my hair, blah blah. This is a big one : 5 ft by 3.5 ft, oil and acrylic. (I really don't like the way these look in photographs... again, they look much better in person... I'm also not doing a very good job at photographing them... ) The background stripes I did after working at the gugg in an abstract art gallery all day. What a great effin day.



This is a painting I'm working on right now that's currently in it's ugly stage. That horrible period in the painting process where nothing is working and you just have to walk away and let it dry and stop pushing around the mud. But, I thought I'd post it anyway. It started out as black and white in a completely different pose, so, it's transformed quite a bit. It'll get done... eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment