Sunday, May 9, 2010

NEW YORK, HERE WE COME






Today is my last day in Los Angeles. I've packed everything: studio, bedroom, including all the other spaces that I've occupied over the years. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous and a little nostalgic and my mind is running at a million miles a minute. I had the great pleasure of cuddling for the last morning with my cat sly. Our flight is at 7:10 AM tomorrow.

We found a place to sublet for 3 months in Brooklyn, specifically Bushwick. Aaron nor I have been there, but we're hoping for the best. We're going to be living in someone's basement which is actually oddly ideal for NY summer living. I've been applying to lots of jobs and internships at galleries and museums around Manhattan and Brooklyn, but I suppose things will make more sense once we get there.

Oh, also, the photo I posted here is from the "Portraits of the Abstract" installation. It came out very well and we were absolutely thrilled with the turn out. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported!

1 comment:

  1. COME BAAAACK! leeshers. what am i going to do without you

    ReplyDelete