Monday, February 1, 2010

MONSIEUR EGG



Yesterday and today I got to paint a food cart for a new food business starting up called "Monsieur Egg". It's essentially the same idea as a taco truck, but for morning downtown folks in need of some delicious breakfast before starting a long day at the office. The logo was designed by a friend of Jaime's (the owner) and I was commissioned to paint it. It was one of those jobs where I had a slight idea as to what I was doing, but winged it for the most part. I used 1-shot to get the job done. Finicky paint... I'd never used it before but slowly got the hang of it. I'm pretty stoked with how it turned out.

If you're in the downtown area in the morning and are lookin for a bite to eat, check out twitter.com/monsieuregg

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, nice work and it was great seeing you today. I'm going to see you this Saturday for sure.

    ReplyDelete